Alcoholic Drinks - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Alcoholic Drinks market amounts to €1,570.00bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 4.84% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Beer with a market volume of €595.20bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (€328.10bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of €204.30 are generated in 2023.
- In the Alcoholic Drinks market, 6.6% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- By 2027, 42% of spending and 25% of volume consumption in the Alcoholic Drinks market will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Alcoholic Drinks market, volume is expected to amount to 306.40bn L by 2027. The market for Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to show a volume growth of 2.2% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to amount to 36.73L in 2023.